This rebuttal comes from the desk of Todd Spenla, Senior Managing Member and CEO of Microbanc, LLC. The above posting clearly comes from a disgruntled former employee. It is poorly written and contains a host of misrepresentations and inaccuracies. I will address each claim separately.

Firstly, Microbanc is a New York based global investment banking group. Our firm specializes in advising and raising capital for micro-cap and startup companies in a variety of sectors. My colleagues and I have a plethora of professional credentials in the investment banking and advisory industry. Our past successes have enabled Microbanc clients to raise hundreds of millions of dollars to help fund their respective ventures. Microbanc has a long list of success stories - over two dozen completed transactions. Even during the present financial crisis, we have managed to navigate our clients with successful outcomes.

Secondly, we are, indeed, a retained firm for consulting services which include: advisement, valuations, preparing institutional quality business plans and proformas, Private Placement Memoranda (PPM), subscription documents, and, of course, providing exposure to our Rolodex of accredited investors in the capital markets. We pride ourselves in being a very selective with whom we work, and provide a full range of services to our clients. Our goal is to be a "one stop shop" for micro-cap and startup companies - that is Microbanc's motto.

Thirdly, we participate in a number of charities. In fact, I am an assistant golf coach at NYU in my spare time, and receive a salary of $1 per year. I am very active within the NYU community, as well as my alma mater, Florida State University, where I received a full athletic scholarship.

Fourthly, Microbanc's corporate headquarters is based in New York City. We maintain a strong syndicate of partners that participate with us on a deal-by-deal basis. As such, Microbanc enjoys a tremendous deal-flow, allowing us to attract a "best of breed" client list with whom we work on a confidential basis. At Microbanc, we pride ourselves on providing personalized service and maintaining exceptional client relationships. This is our credo and why we created the firm in that the larger investment banks lack this one on one personalized service.

Finally, neither Microbanc nor I have ever been sued or involved in any lawsuits. If there are any inquiries about specific information regarding Microbanc and its activities, please contact us at the below referenced numbers.

Very sincerely your,

Sebastian Correa

347-393-6211

Managing Director

sebastian@microbanc.com

Had an Experience with Microbanc?

Comments

Flushing, New York, United States #1244711

Todd Spenla passed away on November 12, 2016 in Sunny Isles, Florida. The death is listed in the Miami-Dade Medical examiners website.

to Anonymous Astoria, New York, United States #1336815

How did he die?

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #189564

he cannot pay his rent since JUL.his deposit bounced.

wondering why he would rent a large triplex when he can only afford a nyc studio.

locks will be changed soon.he thinks he is high on wall st and looking for quick cash to finance his wanna be lifestyle.